What is the registration process if I live in Jefferson County, Kentucky?
• Students must have their own Internet Service Provider (ISP), preferably a DSL or Broadband connection.
• Students must obtain an application from their school counselor or the website for each 1/2-credit course.
• All information requested on the application must be completed.
• The student's counselor must sign the application to verify approval of the course to be taken.
• The fee for each semester course is $125; a full-year course is $175. Some courses may require a textbook or lab manual or course fee at an additional cost. From August 1 to April 30, students who live in Jefferson County and attend private or parochial schools may enroll in courses at no cost (except for required materials). We accept cash, checks, MasterCard, and VISA. Checks should be made payable to: JCHS.
• Students within a 50-mile radius of Louisville must enroll at the JCPSeSchool office in person in order for instructions and course requirements to be explained. This process takes approximately 30 minutes.
• Students outside a 50-mile radius of Louisville must send in their enrollment by mail or fax with payment by check or accompanying credit card number. Please call the office for specific directions.
• Students should bring their completed application to:
900 South Floyd Street
Louisville, KY 40203
Fax: (502) 485-7801