What is the registration process if I live in Jefferson County, Kentucky?
• Students must have their own Internet Service Provider (ISP), preferably a DSL or Broadband connection.
• Students must obtain an application from their school counselor or the website for each 1/2-credit course.
• All information requested on the application must be completed.
• The student's counselor must sign the application to verify approval of the course to be taken.
• The fee for each semester course is $125; a full-year course is $175. Some courses may require a book, textbook or lab manual or course fee at an additional cost. From August 1 to April 30, students who live in Jefferson County and attend private or parochial schools may enroll in courses at no cost (except for required materials). We accept cash, checks, MasterCard, and VISA. Checks should be made payable to: JCHS.
• Students can bring their completed application to:
900 South Floyd Street
Louisville, KY 40203